The Kato Group
This is a group that started in 2007 and is a part of the Institute of Engineering Innovation. Our research focus is on quantum optoelectronics, and we accept graduate students in the Department of Electrical Engineering and the Department of Applied Physics.
Important: Our group has moved to RIKEN. This page is no longer maintained. The new web page is here.
- Preprints are available at arxiv.org/a/kato_y_1.
- Electric-field induced activation of dark excitonic states in carbon nanotubes Nano Lett. 16, 2278 (2016).
- Gate-voltage induced trions in suspended carbon nanotubes Phys. Rev. B 93, 041402(R) (2016).
- Exciton diffusion, end quenching, and exciton-exciton annihilation in individual air-suspended carbon nanotubes Phys. Rev. B 91, 125427 (2015).
- Gate-controlled generation of optical pulse trains using individual carbon nanotubes Nat. Commun. 6, 6335 (2015).
- Localized guided-mode and cavity-mode double resonance in photonic crystal nanocavities Phys. Rev. Applied 3, 014006 (2015).